Imagine you could look at anything and ask, "How does that work? How do I fix that? What's that made of?" - and the answer is immediately available, in 3D, right there in front of you. We’re making that a reality.
JigSpace’s vision is to be the standard for sharing knowledge in 3D, and we want you to join us!
Released in 2017, JigSpace is the highest rated app in the AR/VR space with >4m downloads and millions of passionate users around the world. Our paid product launched 7 months ago and is gaining momentum - fast.
As JigSpace continues to rapidly grow, we’re looking to expand our development team to keep up with the high demands as our business matures. We’re looking for a talented Growth Marketing Lead to join us!
About the role
- Partner with design, engineering and product to deliver compelling product marketing to existing users that grows their engagement with the product and creates incentives to refer others.
- Own the planning, strategy and execution of new user acquisition
- Oversee digital performance strategies, tactics including paid and owned channels
- Run experiments to improve our product-led conversion funnel and achieve optimal return on our investments
- Work with wider team to deliver compelling content marketing that attracts, educates and engages our users
- Collaborate with wider team on marketing partnerships and initiatives, product marketing and generally putting forward the best version of Jig to the world.
- 5+ years hands on experience in fast growing, digital marketing roles, with experience across wide variety of marketing technology skills (email, SEO, social, video, analytics)
- 2+ years proven experience designing and executing effective SEO tactics in SaaS context
- 2+ years owning the user acquisition for a fast-growing software product
- Exceptional written communication skills in English, and an all round great communicator
- Proven ability to analyse data, finding insights and turning them into action
- Proven ability to be creative, solve problems, think laterally
- Proven ability to work towards ROI-based targets in user acquisition. You know your CACs from your CPAs.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, with bias for action and owning decisions.
Nice to have
- Experience in SaaS startup or tech company with global customer base
- Experience in or passion for AR/VR/XR technology
- Experience in a tech-startup
- Passion for learning and education
By joining JigSpace, you’ll be growing with a cutting-edge, expanding company, and committing to a platform we all believe in. It can be hectic at times, but that adds to the final reward, when we see our delightful product evolve and flourish. Having been through both Boost VC and Startmate accelerators, we’re highly involved in the Aussie startup scene, and continue to grow through collaborations with companies like Apple, Medtronic and Verizon.
While working at JigSpace is remote, we have a strong team ethos and are constantly looking for like-minded people who love to collaborate and solve problems together. We are in constant communication every day, and maintain virtual catch-ups to ensure our entire team remains socially involved, engaged, and our goals are aligned. Our development team is no exception!
JigSpace is designed to be simple, useful, and delightful. It’s also meant to be a tool that anyone can use, so everyone should be represented in the people that make Jig. We strongly encourage POC, LGBTQ+, and diverse applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
- Joining and growing with a reputable, venture-backed startup, as we’re gaining more traction through highly successful collaborations
- Trust and autonomy over your work, surrounded and supported by a great team.
- Remote and flexible work: accountability is big for us - we want you to own your work, but we’re flexible with how you get there!
- We are great believers in employee wellbeing and development. At Jig, we offer a number of employee benefits, including:
- Competitive salary with options for equity in JigSpace - we all reap the benefits of success at Jig!
- A professional development budget, so you can continue to upskill and learn throughout your journey with Jig.
- WFH tech allowance - we’ll help deck out your remote work station so you’re always comfortable and productive.
- Friday lunches - to celebrate the end of the week, and catch up face-to-face.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email your CV, LinkedIn or personal website to us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.