Imagine you could look at anything and ask, "How does that work? How do I fix that? What's that made of?" - and the answer is immediately available, in 3D, right there in front of you. We’re making that a reality.
JigSpace’s vision is to be the standard for sharing knowledge in 3D, and we want you to join us!
Released in 2017, JigSpace is the highest rated app in the AR/VR space with >4m downloads and millions of passionate users around the world. Our paid product launched 7 months ago and is gaining momentum - fast.
As JigSpace continues to rapidly grow, we’re looking to expand our leadership team to with a talented Head of Marketing. This is a great opportunity to lead the marketing function, grow the team, set strategy and execute, and work end-to-end in our go-to-market initiatives. It's also a cat herding, roll your sleeves up, lead from the front role.
About the role
- Lead and grow the marketing team. This is critical senior role that will have an outsized impact on our future success.
- Develop and execute our short-medium and long term marketing strategy and initiatives. This ranges from delivering on go-to-market objectives, as well as developing our long-term marketing, positioning and brand vision.
- Category building for the innovative products and services JigSpace is building within the wider 3D design and graphics software landscape. We're first movers in an emerging category, and you will be instrumental in both defining this category, our positioning and winning it through partnerships, thought-leadership, community building, and content production and brand execution of an exceptional quality.
- Support our growth marketing lead to establish tactics and strategies across our marketing that support new user growth, free-trials of our subscription products, and optimise our product-led growth funnel to our target ROI metrics and budgets.
- Partner and collaborate with product, business operations and external partners to develop compelling go-to-market and sales enablement resources to achieve our revenue goals.
- Establish and build a marketing culture that is based both on data-informed experiments, decisions or customer feedback loops.. and an emphasis on design, creativity and storytelling.
- 10+ years in marketing roles, with recent experience leading successful and growing digital or software brands. We would strongly favour experience accelerating startup growth, scaling teams and working in fast-paced medium-high growth teams
- Proven experience building successful marketing, branding and communication strategies from the ground up and executing them to achieve long term objectives
- Proven leadership, coaching, people skills, communication and presentation skills to get our whole company to buy-in and help execute. These skills are also critical to work with our high-profile external technology partners.
- Strong domain experience with the ability to be an individual contributor, in addition to leading a team. We would strongly favour expertise in content marketing, storytelling and demand generation.
- We are looking for an adult, who knows how to get stuff done, collaborate, be humble and caring but also driven and self-motivated.
Nice to have
- Experience building B2B SaaS in global markets
- Experience in building and leveraging digital communities or ecosystems with products or brands
- Experience in or passion for AR/VR/XR/3D technology
- Experience in a tech-startup or tech scale-up.
By joining JigSpace, you’ll be growing with a cutting-edge, expanding company, and committing to a platform we all believe in. It can be hectic at times, but that adds to the final reward, when we see our delightful product evolve and flourish. Having been through both Boost VC and Startmate accelerators, we’re highly involved in the Aussie startup scene, and continue to grow through collaborations with companies like Apple, Medtronic and Verizon.
While working at JigSpace is remote, we have a strong team ethos and are constantly looking for like-minded people who love to collaborate and solve problems together. We are in constant communication every day, and maintain virtual catch-ups to ensure our entire team remains socially involved, engaged, and our goals are aligned. Our development team is no exception!
JigSpace is designed to be simple, useful, and delightful. It’s also meant to be a tool that anyone can use, so everyone should be represented in the people that make Jig. We strongly encourage POC, LGBTQ+, and diverse applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
- Joining and growing with a reputable, venture-backed startup, as we’re gaining more traction through highly successful collaborations
- Trust and autonomy over your work, surrounded and supported by a great team.
- Remote and flexible work: accountability is big for us - we want you to own your work, but we’re flexible with how you get there!
- We are great believers in employee wellbeing and development. At Jig, we offer a number of employee benefits, including:
- Competitive salary with options for equity in JigSpace - we all reap the benefits of success at Jig!
- A professional development budget, so you can continue to upskill and learn throughout your journey with Jig.
- WFH tech allowance - we’ll help deck out your remote work station so you’re always comfortable and productive.
- Friday lunches - to celebrate the end of the week, and catch up face-to-face.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email your CV, LinkedIn or personal website to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
Life at JigSpace
A short video about life at JigSpace