JigSpace’s vision is to be the ubiquitous standard for sharing knowledge in spatial computing, and we want you to join us!
Released in 2017, JigSpace is the highest rated app in the AR/VR space with >4m downloads and millions of passionate users around the world. Our paid product launched last year and is gaining momentum - fast!
We believe deeply in bringing together diversity of thoughts and perspectives. We strongly encourage POC, LGBTQ+, and diverse applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the role
Own how we message and position our product:
We’re breaking new ground with cutting edge ‘metaverse’ technology, designed to help traditional organisations share knowledge and ideas in Augmented Reality. This is a unique opportunity to use messaging and positioning to talk to the market about brand new concepts but in familiar ways. You will own how we position the product in market, define our value proposition and the language we use in marketing material, within the product, and in internal discussions.
Become a market expert:
You’ll develop a deep understanding of our customers, the broader market, and their pain points. You’ll understand how our product fits into their workflow, and how it solves their problems. This rich context will help you become a trusted ‘voice of the customer’, and play a vital role in the product discovery process, messaging, positioning and sales enablement.
Support product launches:
Our product and development team are constantly releasing exciting new features to share with our users. You’ll plan and coordinate product launches, write blog posts, help articles, create launch materials for our sales team, write email newsletters and communicate with our rapidly growing community. You also appreciate that a product launch is just the start and will support continued adoption of features as we iterate on them.
Enable our go-to-market teams:
You’ll draw from your customer insight to help our commercial team convey a value proposition that resonates deeply with our prospects. You’ll own campaigns, sales enablement material and assets that help to accelerate our sales and customer success efforts.
Drive product-led growth:
With a growing community of over 4m users, we've got huge potential to drive growth through self-serve upgrades and expansion. You’ll be the point of synthesis and will understand the full product-led growth funnel better than anyone in the business; working across the marketing, product, and commercial teams. You’ll work with product and product design to develop new upgrade messaging and triggers, marketing, to engage existing customers though lifecycle marketing and refine our acquisition strategies, and sales to turn interested prospects into paying customers.
We're looking for....
A proven expert in your craft:
- 3+ years of product marketing experience.
- You’ll have strong opinions, backed by experience, research and best practice.
- You’ll be passionate about the craft of product marketing.
- You’ll have high standards and continually refine your taste by learning from the world’s best product companies.
- You’ll be a confident copywriter, able to wrap your message into a story that transports people, simplifies information, and provokes an emotional response.
- You’ll understand how to craft messages that hit pain points that cut through the noise.
A voice of the customer:
- You’ll be confident in drawing deep insight from user interviews and sales calls.
- You’ll be skilled at using data to draw insight.
- You’ll have commercial acumen and understand how large enterprises operate and their needs.
A team player:
- You’ll get a buzz from working collaboratively across sales, marketing, product and design.
- You’ll understand how to build trusting, collaborative relationships with the people you work with.
- You’ll be a great communicator.
- You’ll leave your ego at the door and will put the goals of the team ahead of your own.
Nice to have experience
- Experience in AR / XR.
- Experience in creating new market categories.
- Experience in start-ups.
- Experience engaging with the manufacturing / engineering industry.
- Experience working on B2B SaaS products.
- Experience in product management, user research or sales.
- Experience in team leadership or management.
By joining JigSpace, you’ll be growing with a cutting-edge, expanding company, and committing to a platform we all believe in. It can be hectic at times, but that adds to the final reward, when we see our product evolve and flourish. Having been through the Startmate Accelerator, we’re highly involved in the Aussie Startup scene, and continue to grow through collaborations with companies like Apple, Medtronic and Verizon.
While working at JigSpace is remote, we have a strong team ethos and are constantly looking for like-minded people who love to collaborate and solve problems together. We are in constant communication every day, and maintain virtual catch-ups to ensure our entire team remains socially involved, engaged, and our goals are aligned.
- Competitive salary with options for equity. We all reap the benefits of success at Jig!
- A culture of trust. We trust our people to have end-to-end ownership over their work and surround them with an amazing, supportive team to help them grow.
- A professional development budget to spend on courses, books and learning materials.
- WFH tech allowance to deck out your remote workstation so you’re always comfortable and productive.
- Friday lunches to celebrate the end of the week, and catch up face-to-face.
- Regular team get-togethers, hosted in Sydney or Melbourne.
- Remote and flexible work.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit?
Email your CV, LinkedIn or personal website to us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've helped achieve or grow.