Imagine you could look at anything and ask, "How does that work? How do I fix that? What's that made of?" - and the answer is immediately available, in 3D, right there in front of you. We’re making that a reality.
JigSpace’s vision is to be the standard for sharing knowledge in 3D, and we want you to join us!
Released in 2017, JigSpace is the highest rated app in the AR/VR space with >4m downloads and millions of passionate users around the world. Our paid product launched 7 months ago and is gaining momentum - fast.
We are rapidly growing our design, ops and engineering capacity to deliver our roadmap and meet the demands of our global customers.
To maximise our potential, we’re looking for an experienced Program Management leader or Development Director to help design, implement and lead our development team on the journey from scrappy startup to a well-oiled autonomous and empowered machine.
About the role
- Help define the delivery strategy, OKRs, work and value streams and initiatives to deliver against our product roadmap
- Embed program practices, rituals, leadership and frameworks to empower our distributed development team
- Establish and guide sprint planning, execution and reviews/retrospective to help constantly evolve our internal process, and maintain optimum and efficient output.
- Collaborate with founders and senior management on decision making across business, product roadmap, capacity and people planning.
- Map out and own the delivery of all-hands meetings, quarterly business reviews, leadership off-sites and other strategic planning sessions.
- 5+ years of experience leading complex portfolios of software product delivery
- Excellent communication skills and passion for collaboration
- Experiencing turning strategy into execution
- Demonstrably strong foundational program management capabilities
- An adult! Can take and give constructive criticism.
Nice to have
- Experience building B2B SaaS products
- Experience working with finance and business planning teams in high growth environment
- Experience working and collaborating in remote and distributed teams
- Experience in a fast-growing tech-startup
By joining JigSpace, you’ll be growing with a cutting-edge, expanding company, and committing to a platform we all believe in. It can be hectic at times, but that adds to the final reward, when we see our delightful product evolve and flourish. Having been through both Boost VC and Startmate accelerators, we’re highly involved in the Aussie startup scene, and continue to grow through collaborations with companies like Apple, Medtronic and Verizon.
While working at JigSpace is remote, we have a strong team ethos and are constantly looking for like-minded people who love to collaborate and solve problems together. We are in constant communication every day, and maintain virtual catch-ups to ensure our entire team remains socially involved, engaged, and our goals are aligned. Our development team is no exception!
JigSpace is designed to be simple, useful, and delightful. It’s also meant to be a tool that anyone can use, so everyone should be represented in the people that make Jig. We strongly encourage POC, LGBTQ+, and diverse applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
- Joining and growing with a reputable, venture-backed startup, as we’re gaining more traction through highly successful collaborations
- Trust and autonomy over your work, surrounded and supported by a great team.
- Remote and flexible work: accountability is big for us - we want you to own your work, but we’re flexible with how you get there!
- We are great believers in employee wellbeing and development. At Jig, we offer a number of employee benefits, including:
- Competitive salary with options for equity in JigSpace - we all reap the benefits of success at Jig!
- A professional development budget, so you can continue to upskill and learn throughout your journey with Jig.
- WFH tech allowance - we’ll help deck out your remote work station so you’re always comfortable and productive.
- Friday lunches - to celebrate the end of the week, and catch up face-to-face.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email your CV, LinkedIn or personal website to us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.